I know it's been a while sense I last wrote and I just wanted to let everyone know that I am not dead though some days I feel like I'm close. After my miscarriage last September we decided to wait until this spring to try again. Considering that I have not been able to get pregnant without the help of fertility drugs we just didn't taking the drugs. Well about a week into January I started feeling sick then about three days into it it started feel all to familiar and so I took the test and It said I was pregnant. I had mix emotions at first but now I am excited.
Those of you who knew me during my last pregnancy knows that i was sick the full time. I was so bad the first trimester that I was getting IV treatments for dehydration. until we tried what I call the miracle pill, zofran. It didn't make the sickness go completely away, but made it barable. Well this time around I knew what has worked out before so I got on Zofran right away, plus the have the gineric, which was not around three years ago. I have still been pretty sick this time around but not as much as last time and I'm not sure if that is just because I'm not or because I got on the medicine that worked for me before it got to bad or/and if it is because I know sort of what to expect.
I'm feeling pretty optimistic this week, I feel like I'm getting better. hopfully it stays that way. I'm about 11 1/2 weeks along now. I'm due September 15. There is something about september birthdays in my family I just hope that this little one has her(we can only hope) own birthday. The Doctor even mentioned that we could even try for 9/9/09 if we wanted to. Anyway I just thought I would update everyone on what's been going on. Now that i am feeling a little bit better maybe I will keep this blog updated more often.
8 comments:
I was about to ask you the other day if you wanted me to up date your blog for you. I was going to post this hilarious picture that Lorina has on her blog, with a pregnant lady puking. and just put "picture explains all....". anyway, glad to see you updated. I full hope it is a girl. We need more in this family.
Meg
P.S. Lorina is pregnant with her 3rd, if you didn't catch that.
Congrats!! I am super excited for you - hope you feel lots better this time around!!
Congratulations! I am pregnant too! Haha.. I am due in October (the end I think) Hugs!
I am glad to hear that you're feeling a little better :) Let me know if you need anything at all!
Congrats! Well on the being pregnant, not the being sick... I hope you feel better and that this time around you don't have it so rough! Love Ya
Congratulations Emmalee! I hope this pregnancy goes smoother for you than your first. That would be totally cool to have a baby on 9/9/09!
Hey Emmalee!! It's Amanda from high school colorguard. I found your blog while browsing. Congratulations on being pregnant! You have a very cute little family.
congrats emmalee! wow, i can't even imagine what it will be like to have 2 little rugrats. good luck, glad you're feeling a little better.
Post a Comment