Friday, May 1, 2009
A day on the wild side!
We went to the zoo on Wednesday. We've gone every year sense Dean was born and it gets better every year. I love to see him get excited to see animals that he recognizes. The best reaction this year is when we came around a corner and he saw the giraffe's. He started to yell "giraffe giraffe" and started to take off running. He also liked the zebras and monkey's. Of course we can't for get to ride the train. we saw the elephant show and learned that one of the elephants is almost done with her 22 month pregnancy (I'm so glad I'm not an elephant) I think Dean had fun even though he was suffering through allergies. He and cousin Ty were wiped out on the way home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun!! I took Ethan to the zoo last year and he loved it - but this year I will have to go - he is in the perfect stage for it!! Dean is so cute falling asleep with a chip in his hand!! Love it!! I moved to my parents house and I am renting out my house for now till I get things figured out. I moved out the end of January. It has helped me out a lot - got me through the worst struggling momments!! We need to get together!
Looks like you had a lot of fun. The girls have been bugging me to take them to the zoo too...I guess I better do it before it gets too hot and miserable! :)
Post a Comment