Sunday, September 6, 2009

He's here!


Brigham Marcus Lawrence was born Friday September 4, 2009 at 9:49 pm, he weighed 7 lbs 7oz, and was 20 inches long. Labor was about five hours and I pushed for about 7 mins


I'll post more pics later.

3 comments:

Monica said...

He is adorable! Congratulations! I love the picture of Dean holding him :) Cute!

Ben said...

YEAH!!! CONGRATS EM. I am glad that it was a fairly easy time for you too. I can't wait to meet him. Let me know if you want to do any pictures...when you get settled and adjusted to having two kids! :) And let me know if you need anything!

Ben said...

Hey Em, sorry we couldn't be there after the blessing, but both Ben and I had to teach. Brig is a cutie though, Maybe next time I can actually get a chance to hold him and talk to you....THANKSGIVING???