I love new years it is so refreshing you never know what it going to happen. you can start fresh, I know you can do that any time, but the new year is a good time sit and reflect on what has happen the past year and set new goals the next year. I am a big new years resolution type of person and I love to look at the one's from the year before to see all that I have accomplished. Now this last year I didn't accomplish everything, but I also didn't expect to find out I was pregnant 7 days into the year.
I am excited for this new year, my number one goal is the same as most of the nation out there it is to lose weight I set the goal two years ago and lost 50lbs and I know I can do it again. I hope to do even better than that sense it took me a few months to figure out how to do it last time.
I want all my pregnancy weight off by the first of June. It took me nine months to put it on I am going to allow myself nine months to take it off. that will take me down to 190lbs, the same as when I was in high school, I know it is still alot, but I was never skinny in high school, my ultimate goal is to be around 150lbs. I would love to be at that weight by my 10 year high school reunion this year, but I don't think that is realistic. It would be cool seeing everyone faces walking into the reunion thinner than any of them have ever seen me. Oh well what matters is that I get there and stay there and be healthy.
2 comments:
AMEN TO THAT!!! I would love that too. I need to kick my butt and get busy and lose weight too! I am tired of carrying around all this left over baby weight...any pointers? You did such a great job losing all that weight before...I have a hard time staying focused or finding something that I can stick with. What did you do?
You can do it! And you know you can do it--that last weight loss was so amazing. I'm so impressed. Let me know if you need me to watch a child or two while you exercise. I think it's so much harder in the winter when you can't go have fun exercising outside (especially in this smog).
Post a Comment