Sunday, March 6, 2011

a little bit of an update.

I know it's been months sense I last up dated the blog. We have been busy! we are getting out home ready to sale. We are ready for an upgrade. Even though this is the best time to buy right now we are a little worried about selling. we already know that we will not be getting what we paid for, we are just hoping it sales for the same or more then we still owe. I guess we will see. If we have too we may rent it out for awhile. I really do not want to be a landlord! I will post picture of the place later. If you know someone who is interested in a 3 bed condo in north Orem, keep us in mind!

So other than that not much has been going on. We had a great Christmas. We spoiled ourselves this year and got pretty everything we wanted. BUt I think getting a house with a yard will be the bigger gift!

2 comments:

Monica said...

We have boxes if you want them! I ended up getting them from Peerless Beauty Supply stores; you just have to call them and see when they have shipments coming and when they'll be done with the boxes. Leave a comment on my blog or call me if you want the ones I have and best of luck in the selling/moving!

Rachel Seren said...

My sister is going throught the same thing right now. Want and need to upgrade but the market for selling is rediculous. I hope all goes smoothly for you!