I'm going to be taking there wedding Photos as well. Talk about some major pressure, but I am excited at the same time.
this weeks getting healthy tip is tip #2
Educate Yourself
Start reading health books and learn what is in food, how it effects you body. How many calories, fat, etc. is in the food you eat. How have others lost weight? New healthy recipes are good and learning healthy substitutions to make recipes healthier.
Some of my suggestions:
Biggest Loser calorie counter- there are a lot of free online options to track your calories, but I find it easier to track mine in the kitchen as I prepare my food. I don't have a computer in my kitchen.
Lickety Split Meals, by Zonya Focco- I have found this recipe book to be the most family friendly healthy recipe book I have found.
Biggest Loser Success Secrets- This gives a lot of great tips and suggestions to help you stick to any plan you choose to do.
Water With Lemon- This book is a different approach to teaching people about eating healthy. It is in a novel form. The story not that interesting to me, but the things you learn about creating habits is great.
You On A Diet- This book gets into the deep medical parts of how food works with your body and the effects it has. “Knowledge is Power” is what they are hoping to do with this book. I found it interesting. It has made me really think about what I'm putting into my mouth.
THIS WEEK ON THE MENU
Wednesday- cheesy poatoes, ham and green beans.
Thursday- eat out
Friday- Pansit
Saturday-Lasagna and salad
Sunday- Creamy chicken and potato soup and rolls.
check out cooleycoop.blogspot.com for recipes.
No comments:
Post a Comment