Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011



 We started a tradition a few years ago of doing a 5K every thanksgiving. We moved farther away and so this year we went to a new one in Orem. It was only two miles, but we still had fun and kept the tradition going.


we really need to stop taking pictures from this angle! arg!
 This year I started a new tradition i want to keep going. I started a thankful book. each page will be a different year and have a photo of everyone we have Thanksgiving with that year. around the photo everyone will sign with one thing they were thankful for that year. I think it will be fun in a few years to look back at what we have written.

love my family!
kids thought it was a nice day to go canoeing.

This is my Gramps!

1 comment:

Scott and Katy Adams said...

awesome! I love that idea! and your comment under that picture about not taking picture from that angle seriously made me laugh out loud...thanks for that! :)