Last night I threw a surprise graduation party for Rob. He is finally finished with school. Yeah! He didn't really care for a party and is not planning on walking for graduation, but I figured he needed some sort of recognition for sticking with it and finishing school. We had my family and his local family there. Thanks everyone for helping out and supporting Rob. I am so proud of him. Congratulations Rob!
3 comments:
I don't think my husband will ever be done with school so I'm quite jealous! And I'm glad you've joined the blogging world :)
Tell Rob congrats...I can't wait for the day that Ben is done with school...it feels like it is taking forever, hopefully in a year from now we will be done too!:)I still need your address so I can invite you to my blog, you can email it to chereseypoo@hotmail.com I'll see you next Sunday!
Emmalee that is so exciting - tell Rob congrats!! But congrats to you as well, because you were there for him when he really needed you!!! I am so excited for Rob - he will finally feel free and he probably won't know what to do!! I bet Dean and you will keep him busy...
Post a Comment