We invited my sister Megan and her family over last night to make gingerbread houses. I've never done this before. It's a lot harder than it looks, but I think we all did a good job.

This is our house.

This is my sisters.

Even Dean and Ty helped. Well Dean did, Ty just tried out the different candy.

This is Dean's ginger snowman. He was so proud.
3 comments:
That looks liks fun...my girls have been asking me when they are going to make "candy houses" it's a thing they have done with one of their grandmas the past few years so I guess I better tell my mom to get on it! :)
Hey ya little blog stalker!!!!! I saw you checkin out my blog!!! hahaha Nice to see you! YOU LOOK GREAT! Wish I could say the same for myself.. hehehe
Seriously how fun is that!!! Emmalee you are to creative your house turned out great!! Have a merry Christmas.
Post a Comment