Dean has been very excited about the snow. We had a hard time keeping him out of it yesterday. We just were not prepared for it yet. Almost all of Dean's clothing has been hammy downs from his cousin, from California, so needless to say we needed to buy boots and gloves. We told Dean that we were going to build a snowman today and he put his hands in the air and said tall, tall. It took me a second, then I realized that he must have learned "Once There Was a Snowman" in nursery (because I haven't taught him that). So I started to sing the song and sure enough that was it, he got excited and started to do the actions. It was very cute.


Unfortunately the snow was not good packing snow today so no snowman got built. but we had fun making snow angles and going sledding down the small hill next to our condo. The shoebox lid did okay for today, but we did realize that we need to get a real sled.
2 comments:
Nice sled Em! hahahaha
I love that you used a shoebox lid to sled! I would never even think of that!
Post a Comment