Monday- chicken enchilada casserole
Tuesday- Waffles
Wednesday- Mystery dinner
Thursday- Hamburgers & tater tots
Friday- Balsamic Chicken, Chicken flavored rice, & asparagus
Saturday- Shepard's pie
Sunday- Dijon chicken fingers, carrot salad and french fries
for recipes check out cooleycoop.blogspot.com
Mystery Dinner
On Wednesday we are having a date night with my sister and her husband. We are having a challenge. we each pick 5 food items for the other team. one meat one fruit, one veggie and two random items. we then have a time limit to prepare a main dish, side dish, and dessert using those items. We are to try to use them in each dish if possible. We get a point for each time we use a mystery item in each dish. plus points for presentation and taste. I will let you know what items we have chosen and what they have chosen and what we come up with afterward. I think it will be fun.
1 comment:
That mystery dinner does sound like fun! I won't be coming to visit you this month because I'm sick and don't want to spread my germs. I'm sure you can appreciate that. :)
Post a Comment