Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patty's Day

I realized that I don't post pictures on here very often, so here are some from today and the recent past.
We haven't had any family pictures, well not any nice one's sense Brig was born, I thought I better start taking a few even in they are just random snapshots. this is us in our St. Patty's day green.

I normally make some Irish food for St. Patrick's day, but this year I just didn't feel like it so we just made our dinner green. we had green eggs with sausage, green milk and green blueberry muffins.



I had to put a picture of my cute baby, he is growing so fast. I have been wanting one of these chairs and finally found one, I love it and he does too.




Can you believe we had snow only a week and a half ago. Then today it was so nice I went without a jacket. Got to love Utah weather.

3 comments:

Ben said...

Brig is gettig so big...what a cutie! I love the BUMBO! It is a wonderful invention!

The Bowes said...

Brigham is so adorable Em!

Monica said...

Cute pictures! That green food doesn't look very appetizing though hehe