Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Biggest Loser

Okay so as some people already know I am a BIG fan of the biggest Loser. This is the show that has inspired me to lose the 5o lbs that I've lost this past year. This season had been a hard one to watch because of the negativity that some of the contestants have brought to the show this season. I try to look beyond that at these are real people who are changing their lives.

Anyway, tonight was the last episode of the season before the live finally next Tuesday. I was so happy that Michelle made it into the finals! but at the same time I was very bummed that Viki did too. It will be a sad day if she wins. someone that mean doesn't deserve to win in the end. GO MICHELLE!



These are me before and after photos. The top one was taken July 4th 2007. I honestly don't have a photo of me from that July to the next. I was approximately the same size in this photo as I was January 2008 when I started to get serious about my weight.

This was taken in September 2008. I haven't lost much sense then. My body seems to have come to a stand still the last two months.

2 comments:

Megan said...

What a HOT momma! Wowwweeeee!

Leslie & Matt said...

Hey, I saw you peeked at my blog (from my blog frog), so I had to see what you are up to & say hi! And, WOW congrats on losing 50lbs! You look great!! You have an adorable son-his eyes are amazing!! Oh, and congrats on your pregnancy, I hope all goes well!